Thursday, May 23, 2013

Leave your debit card at home!

Welcome to Cents to Fab! My name is Lo.
I've been tossing around the idea of starting a beauty blog for quite some time now. Months. Thoughts that ran through my crazy brain tended to be:
  • Will anyone actually read this? Do I even WANT anyone to read this?
  • What on earth do I know about beauty?! *insert self-doubt HERE*
  • Can I commit to this? 
  • What if I run out of things to say?
  • Am I good enough at writing?
  • Who let the dogs out?
Quite honestly, that's how my brain works. If you put a shiny thing in front of my face, I will have no recollection of the conversation we were just having. But I digress.

The reason I REALLY wanted to start a beauty blog is because I am pretty good at finding great deals.  I love me some shopping! Sadly, I do not have an infinite pile of money. If I did, I'd be swimming in it, sipping piƱa coladas all day. But I work hard for my money. (So hard for it, honey!) Which is why I like good deals!

What will you be able to find on this blog? My ideas include:
  • Deals on clothes, makeup, and jewelry
  • Beauty and product reviews
  • Subscription service reviews (what up, Ipsy!)
  • Nail art
  • Elvis convention photos (erm...that's a whole different blog)  
At the end of the day, I hope this is a place you can come to for ideas on how to look and feel great without spending every cent you've ever made. I also hope that you can find and score some of the same deals I get! 

I'm no expert, but if I can help you save money and be fabulous, then I've done what I've set out to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment