I've been tossing around the idea of starting a beauty blog for quite some time now. Months. Thoughts that ran through my crazy brain tended to be:
- Will anyone actually read this? Do I even WANT anyone to read this?
- What on earth do I know about beauty?! *insert self-doubt HERE*
- Can I commit to this?
- What if I run out of things to say?
- Am I good enough at writing?
- Who let the dogs out?
The reason I REALLY wanted to start a beauty blog is because I am pretty good at finding great deals. I love me some shopping! Sadly, I do not have an infinite pile of money. If I did, I'd be swimming in it, sipping piña coladas all day. But I work hard for my money. (So hard for it, honey!) Which is why I like good deals!
What will you be able to find on this blog? My ideas include:
- Deals on clothes, makeup, and jewelry
- Beauty and product reviews
- Subscription service reviews (what up, Ipsy!)
- Nail art
- Elvis convention photos (erm...that's a whole different blog)
I'm no expert, but if I can help you save money and be fabulous, then I've done what I've set out to do.